[Power of Scallop:]
It is a 100% natural material sterilizing detergent made from scallop shells as the only raw material through a special firing process.
At present, most of the sterilization of food materials use strong irritating chemical compounds that contain harmful ingredients.
Instead of these harmful antibacterial agents, it has a strong antiseptic effect and contains antibacterial ingredients that are harmless to the environment and humans. It has been discovered!
That is calcium powder made from scallop shells.
The scallop shells are ground into 3-5mm pieces, and they are fired into powder after a high temperature of 1100 degrees. The inspection agency has verified that it has the ability to sterilize Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus. Put the calcined calcium powder into water to become strong alkaline water, which has a powerful sterilization effect.
[Benefits of using shell powder:]
1. The raw materials of shell sterilization powder are 100% natural materials and non-synthetic chemical agents, so it can be used with 100% peace of mind. The sterilization products commonly used in our lives all contain chlorine, which is ingested by the human body while removing bacteria. Moreover, the chlorine-containing lotion cannot remove harmful chemicals such as pesticide residues.
2. Shell antibacterial powder has the function of food preservation, and the washed food tastes better.
3. The shell antibacterial powder is 100% safe. From the perspective of environmental protection, its discharge will not affect the river water quality.
1. Vegetables and fruits: Add 1-1.5g of this product to 1 liter of water (sprinkle 2-3 times), soak for 5-10 minutes, and rinse.
2. Tableware: Add 2g of this product to 1 liter of water, soak for 5-10 minutes, and rinse. ***************The
pictures are for reference only, and everything is subject to the actual product.
1) Please keep it out of reach of infants and young children.
2) Please avoid the eye area when using.
3) Do not use if there is a wound, redness, pus, or laceration.
4) If you accidentally get into your eyes, do not rub your eyes. Please rinse them with water immediately. If you feel unwell, please consult a doctor as soon as possible.
5) In order to avoid accidental ingestion and maintain quality relations, please do not exchange with other containers.
6) Please keep it in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
7) If there is rash, redness, itching, irritation, pain, heat, or peeling during use, please stop using it. If it does not get better after stopping use, stop using it and ask your pharmacist or doctor.