Instant-on stains (coffee, soy sauce, juice, ketchup, sauce, curry, lipstick, foundation, etc.)
Ballpoint pens, ink, red meat, blood, old stains, etc.
【Precautions before use】
For color patterns and clothes that cannot be washed, perform methods ③ to ⑤ in an inconspicuous place to check for fading, ring stains, or texture damage.
* When using for the first time, press the nib tip down a few times to let the liquid seep into the nib before use.
① If there is solid on the stain, remove it with a paper towel.
② Apply a cloth to the bottom (back) of the stain.
③ Use the tip of the pen against the stain, and apply the liquid while adjusting the amount.
④ Gently wipe the stained surface with the pen tip.
* Repeat ③ and ④ as necessary.
⑤ Gently pat the liquid remaining on the clothes with a cloth moistened with water.
* If it gets on the skin, wipe it off in the same way.
⑥ Wash clothes that can be washed with water as soon as possible.
[How to remove dirt from the nib]
Remove the nib and wash with a mild detergent. If it still doesn't come off, soak it in bleach for about 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
【Precautions for use】
● Please check the wash label on the clothes carefully before use.
● Some stains do not come off at all. (Example: oily stains, solid stains, and other special stains) Even easily removable stains can become difficult to remove over time.
● Before using clothes with colored patterns or clothes that cannot be washed, make sure they are not fading or soiling in conspicuous places and their texture is not damaged.
● Do not use for other purposes.